A WOW Finish!

image

Hooray! Another Hospice finish.  This fabulous quilt top was pieced and donated by Beverly.  Yes, you’ve seen her generosity here before. The fabrics are so cheerful and are sure to bring cheer to a Hospice patient.

image

The expert quilting was done by Judy of Goneaway Quilting. She chose the perfect pattern for this quilt!

image

To finish it off, I did the binding (didn’t I get off easy?!) This quilt makes eleven ready for donation in November! There are several more flimsies to be quilted and bound – here’s hoping I’ll be showing another soon!

image8.jpeg

Linking up with:  Moving It Forward Monday, Monday Making, WIPSonWednesday, My Quilt Infatuation

1. Wonderful! The quilt will be cherished.

2. Brenda @ Songbird Designs

Thank you for what you are doing for hospice patients! I am a former hospice nurse and manager and I know how much your quilts are appreciated. God bless you in your efforts!

3. What a bright quilt! I really like your pattern of the fabric, and the other fabrics so compliment it so well. And this is a great version of a pineapple block and quilt. Love it really. Nice job!

4. Wonderful quilt! Hospice is so great at what they do and it is terrific that you have a bunch to donate.

5. Wow is right! That is a gorgeous quilt.

6. Beverly is my sister, and she comes by her generous nature from our mother, who taught us to help others in need. The fabrics she chose for this quilt makes this one of my favorites she’s made. So bright and cheery.

7. What a wonderful collaborative work! The happy quilt is sure to be cherished.

-Soma

8. Beautiful quilt and wonderful cause! The fabric, color and design is so perfect!

9. It is indeed a blessing to share our love of quilting with someone in need of comfort.

10. WOW thats a wonderful pile of quilts you have collected this year. How wonderful for the hospice patients. This one will warm and comfort any one. Cheers Glenda