The sewing machine hasn’t exactly been humming this past March. I did complete projects and work on others, but my main concentration has been getting ready for the Spring retreat in May. I do love putting it all together, but it is time consuming.
Two Hospice quilts were finished. The one that is blue squares was really easy – the top was left in the room where the Hospice sewers get together to sew. All I needed to do was back it, quilt it and bind it. Done! I completed the lizard quilt top earlier and finally quilted and bound it. It’s such a good feeling to move a quilt top out of the closet!
The baby quilt was made with flannel and chenille and I backed it with a pretty flannel. I found a non-batik backing for the lizard quilt that I think compliments it well.
I may not see any finishes in May. Progress is what I am truly aiming for!